Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy Down In My Heart!

Under the tutelage of our friend Mrs. Debbie we have been decorating for Christmas early the past 3 or 4 years.  This year decorating the house only took a week which is AMAZING considering all the remodeling we've done the past two months.  I could not resist turning all the Christmas lights on and snapping a few pictures before I left for work this morning.

I left them on for Miss J to enjoy when she woke up and whispered in her ear to enjoy them before My Nerd turned them off. (he's a scrooge and does not want us turning on the lights until after Thanksgiving for fear we'll burn the bulbs out)

As I was walking out the door I sang, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!" and I truly do!





1 comment:

  1. Your house looks beautiful!!! I am so happy for you that you can slow down and enjoy the holidays as they are meant to be enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete