Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Miss J's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

Miss J turned 2 a few weeks ago! My baby is now a little girl! (though she'll always be my "baby")
After last year's Barnyard Birthday Bash I decided to make it easy on us and host her birthday party Pump It Up.  2 hour birthday party and they clean up? It was a NO BRAINER!

 
Of course, I couldn't leave it at that and had to make the generic party room special so Tita T and I whipped out the hot glue gun and started crafting!

Can you guess the theme?


Miss J LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I thought it fitting to have a disney based party since she'll have her first trip to Disneyworld next year!


Tita T and I crafted almost everything on the table from the Minnie/Mickey ear headbands. . .


to the sign and Minnie head.


The cake was all chocolate and a replica of a ton of Minnie Mouse cakes I found searching Google.


We weren't allowed to put anything the on the walls so we figured we had to make the main table the center of attraction.
 

Almost every item on the table was crafted by us.












1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you are blogging. Keep up with it! Can't wait to see the process pictures

    littlegirllily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete